over the weekend we had a party to celebrate alex's birthday and i was dead set on having a photobooth. i couldn't be happier with the results! (diy photobooth steps at the bottom of this post)
Steps for the easiest DIY photobooth ever:
1. Tape a sheet or old curtain to the wall with heavy packing tape.
2. Set up tripod and camera. You may have to secure the tripod to a table (we taped it to our coffee table so we could fit the tall people in each shot).
3. Gather some props and place them nearby so your friends will put roosters on their heads.
4. Make filters out of cereal boxes or anything you can find around the house. Hold over flash while taking a photo and have fun with it.
5. Set the camera to self timer and pose away!
ps. my proud dad is holding the red lips sign that a friend made me!
pps. enter the little witches giveaway by clicking here.