Monday, April 26, 2010

we eat well.

Radishes
Chili
veggie chili with daiya cheddar "cheese" and crackers
Miso Tofu Sandwich
miso tofu sandwich on everything bagel with avocado, lettuce, "cheese" slice, vegenaise, and sriracha
Pretty Greens
i miss the greens in my mom's garden.
Earth Day Lunch
earth day lunch in honor of my mom: sauteed mustard greens, radish, onion and garlic over quinoa with rosemary infused earth balance on whole wheat toast.
Portobello Sandwich
garlicky portobello sandwich with hummus, tomato, olives, and lettuce on whole wheat.
Eggplant Parm
eggplant parm with daiya mozzarella "cheese" and penne pasta.

16 comments:

Sonya said...

I have been attempting to eat vegetarian for the past 2 weeks and looking this stuff just makes it even easier!

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

Q's Daydream said...

yeah you do! can I come over?! ;o)

lina said...

oh my. everything looks amazing. & super yummy : )
thanks for the miso tofu link!

Melanie said...

Wow..everything looks delicious! I love making portobello sandwiches at home.

BBB~Waind said...

Seriously- you do eat well!! You can cook for us anytime :)

bravegrrl said...

i'm sooooo hungry!!! this all looks soooo good....

yummmmmm

xo

my bat lightning heart said...

yummmm!
all looks delicious!

Dandelionkisses said...

Man all that food looks amazing!
I am super hungry now :)
Lovely lovely.

isadora gometti said...

i want it all

Vanessa Mala said...

*DROOL....
Can you come cook me something? Texas isn't to far ;)

Dalena Vintage said...

Yum Yum Yum Yum! It all looks so delicious...You need to start up a foodie blog :)

Deer Prudence said...

♥ vegan food ♥
you're juste the perfect girl!

vanessa said...

ALL of this looks soooo good! My pretend ice cream pales in comparison to all of your food. Please let me come over and eat. Veganyumyum is absolutely my favorite place for recipes, I've had the most consistent delicious results from her stuff, even more so than most cookbooks!

You are just going to die from all of the good food in portland!! Sadly, I lived there for over a year and didn't take advantage of any of the wonderful places to eat. I was young, poor, and knew absolutely nothing about food (or cooking) so my diet consisted of ramen noodles, grilled cheese, and cereal. And my waistline sure showed it!

Constance said...

All of this food looks SO good!

Paper Ice Cream said...

That sandwich looks DELICIOUS!

lauren, said...

oh my GOD...droolllll city!