Monday, August 22, 2011

Lille Lookbook

Have I mentioned that I work at the most beautiful lingerie boutique? Well, I do and it's pretty wonderful. Sarah (lingerie devotee, designer & shop owner extraordinaire) put together a smashing photoshoot for Stella McCartney's new lingerie collection. I love the bright poppy red garter and the floral bustier so much. Check out the rest of the photos on Lille's blog or pre-order these looks right HERE.
Portland photographer Lisa Warninger (of Urban Weeds) took the photos and it-girl Skye modeled the looks to perfection. If you re-post any of these photos (and I hope you do), please link to Lille Boutique

6 comments:

Page said...

love it !
page

Love_Again said...

gorgeous!

Naima Amarilli said...

Yeah, that's really great photos, so in love with the fisrt one with the cat, it's as the lingerie shooting as to be, very rafinate, not as the most of rèclames

Nà

http://giocodidonne.blogspot.com/

DalenaVintage said...

God, I love the bright poppy red garter and the floral bustier too! About to see if I can actually afford them.

Anonymous said...

I adore this photoshoot. The lingerie is beautiful, but I love that the photos celebrate being a woman who cares enough to have fun with lingerie. Super pretty and fun!

Jo said...

Such pretty lingerie...and such beautiful photos. Hooray for femininity!