Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Faux Suede Sandals

Just as I am searching for a pair of synthetic ankle boots for winter, these faux suede beauties find me. I would happily wear a pair of sandals every day for the rest of my life if given the right weather. Vegan shoes are an especially tough find. They are either overly on trend, cheaply constructed or look too much like a trail shoe. I'm really excited by the darling selection of shoes at Vickerey, a vegetarian and vegan (with the exception of honey & lanolin in some products) online shop.

Alas, Portland is a grey, wet place and I must continue the hunt for boots. I bought a pair of vintage leather booties and the sole ripped off the first time I wore them. So friends, let me know if you see any cute vegan booties please!

2 comments:

rachel red lips said...

These aren't what I had in mind but are pretty cute (and simple) none the less: http://www.vickerey.com/wno820-novacas-pamela-boot-black.html

D E E R said...

It's soooo hard to find this style in faux leather though.