Thursday, December 1, 2011

Winter.



Just ordered 5 yards of silk to make a long sleeved Peony dress and a Taffy blouse (from the Colette Patterns book). In the meantime, I'll be cutting up a beautiful vintage curtain to create a pencil skirt and I have a muslin sewn up from a vintage shift dress pattern that will eventually be made of shimmery olive green linen (I just need help fitting the bodice...or perhaps I will reference the Colette book, which is awesome/amazing/wonderful and beyond). Plus, yesterday I finished a chiffon tank top for Nico. Busy, busy little bee. 

Oh, and just one more long over due update: I totally conquered the 30 day yoga challenge in October. I didn't miss a single day of class! It is amazing how motivating yoga babes and a sticker board with my name on it can be...

6 comments:

Clare said...

What stunning prints! I'm always happy to see one of your posts. Great job with the yoga

lina said...

the dress is going to look so lovely! will you show it on your blog when you finish please? : )
& wooo hooo for yoga challenge! nice job!

his_girl_friday said...

Those are beautiful!

his_girl_friday said...

Those are beautiful!

sew nancy said...

I love your choices. Where did you purchase them from?

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

I love that last pattern so pretty, I just came across your blog,it is so lovely :)