Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fortnight in Flare

I had the pleasure of meeting Fortnight designer Christina Remenyi while working at Lille. She is tiny and full of energy, easy going and focused. I love that all Fortnight pieces are designed and constructed at their studio in Toronto, and that Christina strives to keep it local by working closely with other Canadian creatives (models, photographers, bands, filmmakers, etc). Fortnight's signature wire-free longline silhouette is reimagined in new colorways and fabrics each season, providing pretty and comfortable support to ladies up to a 32E. From what I've heard, Fortnight got started on etsy...what a cool lingerie success story!

1 comments:

Madalynne said...

I love Fort Night but until now, I never had a face behind the label. Thanks for sharing. What an inspiration to me - she started on Etsy!